Mercedes-Benz EQC Charging Cable
Are you looking for a replacement Mercedes-Benz EQC Charging Cable? Or trying to purchase a backup EQC Cable? These EV cables will not charge faster than the max charging capacity of the vehicle. The max charging capacity this car can handle is 7.4kW. EV Cable Shop have the latest type 2 to type 2 charging cables, which are 16amp and 32amp, 1 and 3 phase, and can charge up to 22kW. The Mercedes-Benz EQC Charging Cable is also hard-wearing, durable, and waterproof perfect for outdoor use.
- Up to 18 months manufactures Warranty
- 16amp and 32amp charging cable
- IP66 Rated
- 1 and 3 Phase charging cables
- CE/TUV certificated
Buy you Mercedes-Benz EQC Charging Cable from EV Cable Shop today and get free delivery and 1 years manufacturers warranty. Order online or speak to one of our experts for help.
|Type||Capacity||Time to charge||Our Choice|
|Type 2 – 1-Phase, 16A||3.7 kW||22h00m|
|Type 2 – 1 Phase, 32A||7.4 kW||10h45m||Best Fit|
|Type 2 – 3-Phase, 32A||22 kW||10h45m|
It was only a matter of time before the world’s oldest car maker joined the EV race and the first all-electric Mercedes that you can buy is the EQC or its full name the EQC 400 4matic. This Mercedes entry into the premium electric SUV class arrivals the Jaguar E pace and the Audi eTron in both size and the electric range. There is also the small matter of taking on the car that kick-started the electric trend the Tesla Model X. All models get the light bar at the back and there is even one at the front with basic sports model cars get lots of blue trim to ram home the point that the EQC is an electric car or the AMG line trim has the two bar grill and you get a different style bumper which makes it look like it’s wearing a fake mustache and with the option of 21-inch alloy wheels and its front LED light bar the EQC is very easily simply the most bling EV car out there.
Just like the i-pace and the e-tron the EQC is four-wheel-drive there is a motor at the front and another one at the back axle and an 80 kW battery in the middle under the car’s floor it charges up quite conventionally with no fancy charging ports you open the flap and there is a Type 2 or a CCS port. The EQC can charge up to a speed of 110kW so that is 100 miles of range in 20 minutes, but unfortunately, you don’t find many of these charging stations as yet in the UK, you are more likely to find a 50kW fast charger, and 80% top up charge from one of these will take 40 minutes. Mercedes offers an option to purchase a 7kW home charger box which is the quickest and easiest way to charge up your car at home this can still take up to 11 hours but its a lot quicker than plugging your car into a three-pin socket in your garage.
How long does it take to charge a Mercedes EQC?
The time it takes to charge a Mercedes EQC in the UK depends on the charging speed and the battery’s state of charge. Here are the estimated charging times for the Mercedes EQC:
- 7.4 kW Charging Point: If you are using a 7.4 kW charging point, it will take around 7.5 hours to fully charge the Mercedes EQC’s battery from 0% to 100%.
- 11 kW Charging Point: If you are using an 11 kW charging point, it will take around 5 hours to fully charge the Mercedes EQC’s battery from 0% to 100%.
- 22 kW Charging Point: If you are using a 22 kW charging point, it will take around 2.5 hours to fully charge the Mercedes EQC’s battery from 0% to 100%.
- 50 kW DC Fast Charging Point: If you are using a 50 kW DC fast charging point, it will take around 1 hour to fully charge the Mercedes EQC’s battery from 0% to 100%.
Note that these charging times are estimates and may vary based on the actual charging speed and the battery’s state of charge. It is also important to note that fast charging can affect the battery’s lifespan, so it is recommended to use it sparingly.
How often should i charge my Mercedes EQC?
The frequency of charging your Mercedes EQC in the UK depends on your driving habits and the battery’s state of charge. Here are some general guidelines to follow:
- If you are using your Mercedes EQC as your primary car and driving it daily, you should charge it at least once a day to ensure that the battery has enough charge for your daily needs.
- If you use your Mercedes EQC for shorter trips or drive it infrequently, you may not need to charge it as often. In this case, you can charge it once or twice a week, depending on your driving needs.
- If you are planning a long road trip, it is a good idea to charge the Mercedes EQC’s battery to its maximum capacity before starting your journey. This will ensure that you have enough charge for the entire trip.
- If you are not using your Mercedes EQC for an extended period of time, it is a good idea to charge the battery to its maximum capacity before storing the car. This will help preserve the battery’s lifespan and ensure that it is ready to use when you need it.
Overall, the key to keeping your Mercedes EQC charged and ready to use is to be proactive and plan ahead. By charging the battery when it is at a low level and using the car’s charging features, you can ensure that your car is always ready to hit the road.
Here at EV Cable Shop, we offer FREE next working-day delivery if you place your order before 12 pm, it will be out for delivery the next working day.
If the order is placed after 12 pm, we will dispatch the next working day.
Our products undergo strict quality control, to provide assurance and a written guarantee promising that we shall repair or replace your item purchased if necessary, within the specified period.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
|Choose a Cable Type:||
Type 2 to Type 2 Charging Cable, Type 2 to 3 Pin Charging Cable
|Choose a Cable Length:||
5M, 8M, 10M, 15M, 20M
|Choose a Rated Power (Charge Speed):||
6amp – 12amp Adjustable (2.3kW), 16amp (3.6kW), 32amp (7.2kW), 32amp – 3 Phase (22kW)